The Trailer Innovation Award was designed to promote innovations in the trailer and body sector. The competition will include Delete’s new SkipUp skip organiser.
The Trailer Innovation Awards have been awarded since 2002. The purpose of the award is to give recognition to innovations in the trailer and body sector in Europe. VDA has supported the award from the beginning, and the Trailer Innovation Awards is a significant part of the IAA Nutzfahrzeuge event.
The competition jury is made up of 15 members. Each member of the jury acts independently, giving scores to the participants. The scoring takes into account innovation, safety and cost efficiency, among other things.
Delete is participating in the competition with its new SkipUp skip organiser. SkipUp makes it possible to replace a full skip with an empty skip while the full skip is being lifted on top of a lorry for transport. This innovation makes on-site logistics more efficient and cuts logistics emissions by half in the process. In addition, the need for space required for storing skips is significantly reduced as SkipUp makes it possible to store three skips on top of one another.
Benefits of using the Delete skip organiser
- Transportation emissions cut in half, carbon footprint decreased by 50 per cent
- Cost of transportation cut in half
- Number of vehicles at the construction site cut in half and increased safety on site
- Suitable for standard skips
- Does not require changes in the current transportation vehicles
- Triples the capacity of the area reserved for skips
The awards will be presented at the IAA Nutzfahrzeuge event on 21 September 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Business Area Manager
Delete Finland Ltd.
tel. +358 (0)40 575 4451